Looking for a super quick and healthy dessert? These grilled cinnamon maple peaches only take 5 minutes to prepare.
If you don’t have a grill pan, don’t worry, these were made on my sandwich/panini press. They can also be made on the braai/bbq.
Brush your choice of cooking method with some olive oil, then brush the cut sides of your peaches with a little maple syrup and sprinkle with a tiny amount of cinnamon and there you go. Two minutes a side and they’re ready.
Serve with a little granola for crunch, and for a creamy element, add some coconut cream, yoghurt or ice cream. This is the perfect quick dessert for vegans and non-vegans alike.
Grilled Cinnamon Maple Peaches
- 4 Yellow cling peaches or variety of your choice
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Granola for garnish Optional
- Dairy-free yoghurt for garnish Optional
- Brush your grill or sandwich press with olive oil and heat up
- Halve the peaches and remove the stones. Then brush the cut sides with a little maple syrup and sprinkle with a little cinnamon
- Cook for two minutes a side, cut side last
- Remove when they start softening. Drizzle and sprinkle over any leftover maple syrup and cinnamon if there is any
- Serve with some toasted nuts or your favourite granola for crunch. If you would like a creamy element you can add some dairy or non-dairy yoghurt or ice cream or some coconut cream on the side