If you’re a cocktail lover like me you will be absolutely obsessed with this version of a classic. Since cherries are naturally a little tart, this cocktail isn’t overly sweet. The perfect drink for summer days and my new favourite.
Who said a Nutribullet is only for making smoothies.
If you’d like to make cherry slushies for kids or virgin cocktails for those who don’t drink alcohol, feel free to omit the rum.
Please see the recipe notes for important tips
- 1½ Cups Cherry Juice*
- ¼ Cup Freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¾ Cup White Rum
- 2 Cups Frozen sweet cherries (pitted)
- Ice cubes* Optional / if not using frozen cherry juice cubes
- Pour 1 cup of cherry juice into ice cube trays and freeze until solid*
- Place ½ Cup of cherry juice, lime juice, rum, frozen cherries and frozen cherry ice cubes into a blender
- Blend until combined and slushy. If desired add extra plain ice cubes to thicken it
- Serve immediately